Friday, August 5, 2022

Welcome to the 22-23 School Year

 


I am so excited to begin a new school year with your child soon!  This year is going to be a great year and I can't wait to get to know you and your child soon!  Right now, I am busy getting everything ready for your kiddo to have a successful start to kindergarten.  




A Few Important Dates: 
August 16th:  Meet the Teacher Night- 5:00pm.  Meet in the field behind Clark School. 
August 17th: First Day of Kindergarten.  School begins at 8:00am

At meet the teacher night I will have a folder of information for you, including some important information about our class.  You can read the digital version here.  In addition to this, you will find a log in sheet for Seesaw which will be the easiest way for you to communicate with me throughout the day and a questionnaire so I can get to know your child better.  I will also post pictures of your child there as well.   I would suggest book marking the classroom blog, as I try my best to keep it updated with out fun learning adventures throughout the year.  It is also fun to share the blog with grandparents so they can see what their grandkids are up to as well!

Please bring your child's school supplies with you to meet the teacher night.  This will make the first day much easier!

I have snacks to get us through our first couple of days of school, but if you can grab a snack for the class and bring it to Meet the Teacher Night or on the first day I would really appreciate it! 

If you have any questions or concerns before then, please feel free to reach out via email (alaue@sb320.org) and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

This year is going to be a "llama' fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment