Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Special Delivery!

 There is nothing more magical than little kids at Christmas time!  My third or fourth year teaching I had a little friend that kept calling me an elf because I am little.  Over the years that has turned into me telling the kiddos that I am a giant elf sent by Santa to help him with the naughty and nice list.  We have so much fun each year with it.  Today we had a special delivery from Santa when we were at the high school practicing for our concert tonight.  


We came back to magical North Pole snow on each of the tables and two packages for Elf Amber.  Santa delivered my official elf uniform and a pillow of my with pointy ears.  Santa used his magic to make my ears look like everyone else's because he was worried that kids on the naughty list might make fun of me.  He also delivered minty Christmas M&M's for each of the kids.  Some friends liked the minty M&M's and some friends did not like them very much.  





We were in the Christmas spirit all day!  We made cards to deliver to some of our favorite people at Clark.  Each student got to pick one or two adults to make a Christmas card for and deliver it.  

Tomorrow, I will be in my official elf uniform all day and we will have the Christmas Olympics tomorrow afternoon with all of our kindergarten friends in other classes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment