Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Pigeon Wants a Puppy!

Hey kids!  I am missing you all so much!  I hope you are all practicing reading, writing, and math on your extra days off!  I can see when you log into the websites and I am really proud!  Some of you have been working so hard at home!  Also, make sure you are being a good helper for your grown ups.  Do your work without whining and make sure you are picking up your toys when you are done with them!  Today I recorded a video of me reading a book.  Of course Whitney wanted to join in again.  She is missing being in school right now too!

Guess who else is making videos.... MRS. STUCKY!!!  




If you click on the videos and go to my Youtube page or Mrs. Stucky's youtube page you can subscribe to the channel to be updated right away when new content is loaded.  I will continue to post videos to the blog!  I miss you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment