Monday, April 13, 2020

April 13th

I hope you all enjoyed Easter Sunday.  At the time of writing this, I do not have Art plans for the week.  I will make sure to get them to you as soon as I receive them.  

We are required to take "attendance" during remote learning.  I got a lot of negative feedback with the google forms.  Until I can chat with someone who can answer my questions about the issues some of you were having, I am not going to send the link.  Attendance will be recorded by you messaging me on SeeSaw or emailing that your child completed work for the day.  Please limit the amount of time they are spending doing school work to less than 90 minutes per day. It is okay if they don't get to everything, every day. 

We will do another zoom meeting Wednesday night.  I will send an email Wednesday with instructions and some guidelines to help it go a little better than last time.  That was a little chaotic, but I loved seeing their faces and hearing their voices!

Paper packets are available at Clark School Office from 8am to 11am daily.  Please return the previous weeks work when you pick up a new packet. 

Thanks for all you are doing to help support your learner at home.  It is very much appreciated.  As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 



Today's Videos




No comments:

Post a Comment