Monday, April 27, 2020

Week of 4/27

Hey friends!  I hope you have all received Flat Mrs. Laue and that I am able to hang out and play with you all!  I love getting pictures of you and your portable teacher! 

If your child is getting bored with Espark and Splash Learn, here are some other options (If your child chooses these options, you will need to message me and let me know, as I can't check attendance on these sites)

Addition Practice Click Here

Sight Words Click Here

Counting to 100 Click Here

Addition and Subtraction Click Here

Learn to Read Starfall Click Here

FunBrain (Click Here), ABCYA (Click Here) and Math Playground (Click Here) all have lots of options for learning games. 

Please remember that I am required to take attendance, so if you are not checking in with me or turning in a packet I can't mark your child as present for the day.  Some of you have written in a notebook each days activities and send it to me on Friday.  That is fine too.  Whatever is easiest for you, but please make sure you are checking in at some point.  Again, the sites listed above do not require a log-in, so I will be unable to log on and see if your child completes work on those sites.

On Friday, Sobo teachers will be doing a drive by parade at 2pm.  Please remember that your child's safety is very important.  They should not run to the cars in the parade.  Please practice social distancing and keep your kids a safe distance away from the road.  Here is a list of streets we will be parading on.  If you do not live on these streets you may walk or drive to a street we will be parading on.  More information can be found on Clark School's Facebook page.
 

THIS WEEKS LESSONS AND VIDEOS CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment