Monday, April 13, 2020

April 14th

I am super impressed with how many of you are working so hard every day!  I can't wait to see you all again and give you the biggest hugs!  I hope you enjoyed the story yesterday!  The story of the Three Little Pigs has some amazing fractured fairy tale books to go along with it.  

It is looking like Google Forms is having some issues right now, so if you can just continue to message me or email me when your child completes his/her work that would be super helpful.  I was impressed with how hard some of the kids worked on the websites given.  It is looking like quite a few friends are struggling with rhyming on Espark.  Here are some fun rhyming work out videos, that could also count as part of your child's gym for the day!




Here is today's story!  I hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment