Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April 2nd - Remote Learning

Good morning!  I have some very exciting news!!!


We will be having a Zoom meeting Friday night at 7!  I just want to check in and say hi to all the kiddos and then I will read them a story.  It should last around 20 to 30 minutes tops.  I will send out an email this afternoon with specific instructions.  I do not want to post the link to the meeting on our public blog.  :) Don't worry if your child can't make the first meeting, I plan on having them weekly until we get back to school.  I am really missing my tiny kinder friends!

Can I just say that I am blown away by how hard these kiddos are working!  I love getting updates on their work and the pictures make my heart so happy!  I checked Espark, Splash Learn and KidsA-Z and I was blown away by how much growth many of them have made!  Keep up the hard work!  Remember the developmental guidelines from the state say to limit their school work to about 90 minutes daily and allow for breaks!  The weather is supposed to be beautiful this week so make sure to get outside and play a little too! 

Today's Video Links:





I love watching the jelly fish, it is so relaxing! Here are a couple more aquarium live feeds you can check out if you would like!




I will email another attendance survey between six and seven tonight for those that prefer to check in that way.  

Spirit Week Pictures from 4/1



No comments:

Post a Comment