Thursday, April 2, 2020

Remote Learning April 3rd

Happy Friday!  

If you did not receive last nights email with the information for the zoom pajama party tonight, please message me or email me and I will make sure you receive the information.  I did a test run tonight, one thing to take note of, is when joining the meeting you will need to allow access to your microphone and your camera, otherwise I will not be able to see or hear your child.  I will make sure that all kids that join get a turn to talk, but I will be muting the kids when I read the story.  This will be my first time doing a zoom meeting with a large group of small children, patience is appreciated!

I am amazed at all the hard work the kids have put in this week.  Quite a few parents messaged me today that kids were struggling a bit, it is okay and I kind of expected it.  Thursdays are a tougher day when we are in school also.  Please know that your child's mental health and well-being are very important to me.  If they have tried and got even one thing done and you feel they need a break for the day, that is OKAY!  Plans will be adjusted when we go back to school. 

Next week each child should be receiving an envelope in the mail from me.  On the envelope will be a PO Box number in the return spot.  This is my personal PO Box.  If kiddos would like to write back, they can send it that PO Box address. Obviously, this is optional.  I will keep the PO Box open at least through the summer and will respond to any letters received.

I appreciate your support and efforts at home.  I will email out today's attendance survey this evening.  A new packet will be available for pick up at Clark on Monday.  Please turn in this weeks work when you pick up next weeks packet.  If you have any questions, concerns, or if you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask!  After tonight's zoom meeting, I will be turning off SeeSaw notifications on my phone and taking a much needed two day break.  I will email out next weeks lessons on Sunday evening. 

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A YEARBOOK!!!!



For today, I just have a quick youtube video and then Mrs. Dobson is our guest reader today!  She loves reading stories as much as I do!





No comments:

Post a Comment