Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Remote Learning Day 3

I am so bummed that school has been cancelled through April 30th.  If you have not filled out the survey I sent you, please do that soon.  From the surveys that have been returned, I wanted to address the amount of time being spent on work.  Illinois guidelines are that kids should not spend more than 90 minutes on school work a day.  If you do not get through all of the tasks it is okay, just let me know what you did get through.  I am working on streamlining the attendance process into a google form that will be emailed out daily (for today's attendance survey click here). 

Zoom Video Call - I am working on getting this set up.  I will make sure to vary the call time each day in hopes to reach the largest number of students over the course of the week.  I am hoping to have our first one done by the end of this week!  In order to participate students will need to go to follow the link provided on the day of the meeting on a computer.  Or they can download the android or iphone app.  They do NOT need a zoom account and when the app asks you if you want to purchase zoom respond NO.  They will still be able to fully participate. 

Today is April Fool's Day! I picked our favorite funny book to read today!
(what is up with these stills that youtube picks for my videos??)

Yesterday's Virtual Spirit Week Pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment