Sunday, April 5, 2020

Remote Learning Week 2!

We survived our first week of remote learning!  Way to go to the kiddos and the grown ups helping them along the way! I am blessed with some amazing little people in my life this year!  

This week is a short week as there is no school on Friday.

I would like to do another Zoom call this week and have it be show and tell.  I will be able to mute the microphone of all the kids, and then unmute the person who's turn it is to talk.  I will be sending home a survey later today asking what day/time works best for everyone.  I will try my best to find a time that works for the majority of the kid's who would like to participate.   If your kid is struggling, and you would like a one on one zoom call, please reach out.  I will do my best to accommodate those requests. 

IMPORTANT!! If your child is completing paper/pencil activities, please turn those in when you pick up this week's packet.  The office is open M-TH from 8am to 11am this week. 

This to access this weeks lessons click here! 


Today's Videos:



No comments:

Post a Comment