Tuesday, April 14, 2020

April 15th

Good morning!  I hope you are all doing well.  Thanks to everyone for checking in and letting me know how things are going.  Please remember to only do what you are able to do.  It is okay if your kid needs a break after only completing one or two things.  As long as you are checking in and trying, I am marking children as present for the day.  Please reach out and let me know if you need support in any way.  I can't imagine how these kiddos are processing this extended leave from school.  I have been super impressed with the level of commitment from the kids and their grown ups during this challenging time, especially knowing that many of you are also still working either in or out of the home. 

You should have received an email for tonight's Zoom Show and Tell.  If you did not, please let me know asap and I will resend the information! I look forward to "seeing" the kids tonight. 

Here is today's YouTube Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment